Tuesday 24 June 2008

R.I.P. Cynthia

Cynthia's gone! Oh Noes! Went to the plopment yesterday afternoon and she was missing in the line of duty. I should have listened to Ali who suggested sticking a piece of wire or something through her head (Cynthia's, not Ali's...) in order to secure her to the ground. I didn't do this as, on the one hand, it seemed really cruel (not that I think inanimate objects can feel pain - I'm not that mad, you know) and, on the other, it would just provide more of a challenge to the foxes who, I believe, have kidnapped her.

I've produced a couple of posters to put up at the site in case anyone finds a rogue orange snake on their plot and wonder how it got there but I suspect I've seen the last of her. Oh well, it'll be unwanted CDs on bits of string from now on, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.