Wednesday 2 April 2008

Life of a new Allotmenteer

Hello world!

Welcome to my brand new blog, detailing my experiences in the world of allotments. A few details first - I'm a middle-aged female, living near Guildford, Surrey. Married with one husband, two cats and a very tiny back garden in which I've tried growing a few vegetables but which proved to be just too frustrating. So in September 2007 I put my name on the waiting list for an allotment at a site which is walking distance from my house! In February 2008 I got the call that a half-size plot was available if I would like it, and so I took it on.

This blog will, hopefully, cover all the aspects of ownership of an allotment, so keep your eyes on this site for future revelations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.